BETCITY betting company is one of the best bookmakers in Eastern Europe. The bookie has a checkered reputation. It is a very ambitious operator and is aimed at the local gaming market. Bettors from Western Europe, the USA, and Asia know almost nothing about it. BETCITY sportsbook is a registered trademark of Fortuna LLC. It is headquartered in Russia and is regulated under the local license.
Paid target: total deposit amount of 500 RUB and 1 bet.
Minimum deposit: 10 RUB.
Target audience: men 21(27)-35 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. Interests: Tennis, Volleyball, Football, Hockey. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.
Allowed GEO for traffic: RU.
- Target for the audience under 18;
- 100% target for a non-paying audience;
- Motivated traffic;
- Traffic from schemes;
- Mislead (used not allowed creatives);
- Aggressive AD.
Traffic will be not paid if:
- Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above;
- Traffic without activity – without gameplay and additional deposits;
- NOT test traffic not performing KPI offer;
- Multi-accounts and fraud.
Affiliates are not allowed to create their own banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.