Emojino – is a place where players meet the real emotions of online gaming. This MGA product is an example of the beautifully crafted, catchy design of the new generation. Combining this look and feel with most of the popular payment methods, gamification, constant promos, and responsive support creates a casino with an absolutely unique experience both for the players and partners.
Paid target: 130 USD for the minimum first-time deposit (FTD). Depending on the results of your traffic, the rate for PPC traffic from NL can be increased to 180 USD.
Minimum deposit: 20 EUR.
Target audience: men 21-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.
Allowed GEO for traffic: IE, NL, SE (top: NL, SE).
Statistics are updated every hour.
- Target for the audience under 18;
- Misleading users;
- Incent traffic and multiple accounts.
Traffic will be not paid if:
- Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above.
Affiliates are not allowed to create their own banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.