Global leader in market research, Ipsos delivers reliable information and true understanding of Society, Markets and People.
✘ Incent traffic
Below is a list of the types of sites to avoid when promoting i-Say panel sign up offers:
- Misleading sites i.e., work from home, earn a lot of money
- Sites with bad reputation
- Paid survey sites (sites that require payment for access, as registration and membership to i-Say panel is always free)
- Sites with X–rated or adult content
- Sites with banners and other creatives but no actual content
- Sites with popups/popdowns (or any annoying marketing tactic)
- Sites that are survey conglomerate sites and/or cater to professional survey respondents i.e., promoting similar survey panel offers like Ipsos
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimisation. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.