Grand exclusive parties and chic atmosphere of the Roaring 20s: all this and more is waiting for you at El Royale Casino!
Paid target: accumulative deposit (30 USD baseline).
Minimum deposit: 10 USD (Neosurf), 20 USD (Bitcoin), 30 USD (Credit Cards).
Target audience: men 25-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to set the target to the audience with good-paying capacity, with average and above-average monthly income, and regular online customers. Avoid targeting unemployed people looking for easy money-making opportunities online.
Allowed GEO for traffic: AU, CA, NO, NZ, US.
Statistics are updated within 1 hour.
- Target for the audience under 18;
- Incent traffic, multiple accounts, and fake registration data;
- Misleading users;
- Traffic from schemes.
Traffic will be not paid if:
- Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above;
- Chargeback and refund players.
Affiliates are not allowed to create their banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.