Joker Casino is a licensed portal that has a huge amount of gambling entertainment for every taste: a diverse collection of slot machines, table games, mini-games, live platforms, live dealers, and sports poker.
Paid target: minimum first-time deposit. The payout depends on the traffic source:
- 1200 UAH - PPC, SEO, In-App, UAC, ASO;
- 950 UAH - FВ and other social networks.
Minimum deposit: 100 UAH.
Target audience: men and women 18-50 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.
Allowed GEO for traffic: UA.
Statistics are updated in real-time.
Not Allowed: Incent traffic, Multi-accounts, Audience under 18, Marketing funnels (How to cheat at the casino), Misleading users
Affiliates are not allowed to create their own banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.